Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Skiing.

Last week I spoke of season's end. I was wrong. We got another weekend of spring skiing. The Vistas are still outstanding.

In spring the temperatures rise. It probably got up to 50 degrees today. Spring skiing requires wax.

With a little wax Dave declares Success!

Not bad for a guy that could barely handle intermediate runs last year. Dave shredded down all the runs today with the exception of RTS. That will come next year. We mashed bumps in the mashed potatoes all day. One word: nice!

Thanks to Dave's bro and Colorado ski buddy Pete, I'm trading in my K2 Piste Offs for a pair of K2 World Pistes. I got new bindings for them today and it looks like I'll get to try them out on some tele-slammin' tomorrow. Since the Piste Offs were pissing me off, I'm stoked to work on World Piste tomorrow.

Pete provided some love to Dave too. He got a pair of Dynastar Trouble Makers.

We'll be back for the final, final, last day of the 2008-09 season tomorrow. Dylan is so stoked he says he can't wait. Me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment