Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cold, Cold, Cold

January 13, 2013

I've taken to dating all my posts; Google changed the interface on blogspot (um, I guess it's "blogger" now...I liked blogspot better) so that it registers the date and time when you hit "publish."

Enough of the administrative stuff!

Yep, it was cold...freezing cold today. Coldest I've ever seen at The Pass in 25 years of visits. Colorado cold.

Dang, it's 1 degree Fahrenheit! I didn't know that the thermometer in the ski wagon went that low.













Colder! 0 degrees Fahrenheit!
















It actually got down to -1, but Dylan didn't get a picture of it. All that talk of cold reminds me of another great Little Feat tune (yep, we're featuring the Feats this season).


 Yee-haw! Dylan flys off the funky kicker.
















Tim-burr!















The cold view out over Odell and Crescent Lakes.















Diamond Peak always looks great no matter the conditions.















Here comes 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment